The Eisenhower Public Library delivers books, movies, and other materials to those unable to come to the library because of illness, age, disability, or other extenuating circumstances. We deliver to nursing homes, single family homes, and apartment buildings located within the boundaries of Norridge and Harwood Heights. We reserve the right to determine whether or not you are eligible.
To arrange for home delivery:
- Call the library at 708-867-7828.
- You will be put in touch with the Home Delivery Service Coordinator, who will ask a few questions to confirm that you are eligible.
- Tell us what kind of materials you would like. You can request specific titles or ask us to select titles for you
- We will set up an appointment to deliver those materials to your home.
- If you are hearing impaired you may also call the Library’s TTY number, 708-867-6362.
We prefer to speak with the person who will be receiving deliveries. However, if that is not possible, we are happy to speak with a relative or caregiver who has the authority to speak on behalf of the person in need of the service.